Table of Content
- Angel Broking Introducer Code [Referral Code] - Use Code ANIJA for Brokerage cashback
- What is Angel Broking Referral Code?
- Angel Broking Refer and Earn Offer: Earn Rs.500 Amazon Gift Cards on Each Referral
- What is the validity of the Angel broker Refer & Earn Program?
- How to use Referral code on App?
- How To Invite Your Friends to Angel Broking & Earn A Free Gift Voucher?
- Terms & Conditions
Angel Broking Introducer Code [Referral Code] - Use Code ANIJA for Brokerage cashback
You can also say the Introducer Code is nothing but the referral code in Angel Broking. Angel called it as Introducer code means the who introduces you to Angel Broking. If you are planning to open an account on Angel Broking then just dont open it directly as always there will some good rewards when somebody Register on Angel Broking App using my Code: ANIJA. So use this code while making an account and claim your signup bonus which may be in form of brand gift vouchers such as Amazon, Flipkart and more.
|Angel Broking Refer & Earn||Benefits|
|Using Introducer Code: ANIJA||Free Demat Account, FREE 1st Year AMC, ARQ Prime|
|By Sharing Referral Code with friends||Rs.500 Voucher|
What is Angel Broking Referral Code?
Your answer for Referral Code is same as Introducer code for Angel Broking (ANIJA). Angel Broking is a full-service brokerage house and a registered DP with CDSL, through which, it offers demat account opening services to customers.
Angel Broking Refer and Earn Offer: Earn Rs.500 Amazon Gift Cards on Each Referral
What is the validity of the Angel broker Refer & Earn Program?
Angel Broking Referral program is valid till August 31, 2021.
How to use Referral code on App?
Availing the Angel broking introducer offer is a quite simple and easy process. Only you need to use the referral link or download the Angel Broking application on your Android or iOS smartphone. Steps for signing up & availing the free gift voucher using Angel Broking referral code are mentioned below:
- Search & download the Angel broking app on your Android/IOS smartphone or open the referral link in your browser
- Enter your Full name, phone number, city and referral code and verify with an OTP
- Enter email Id, date of birth, PAN number, bank account number and go ahead
- Next, upload your PAN card photo, bank passbook first page and cancelled cheque.
- Enter your Aadhar Card and Verify it with OTP.
- Select the self courier option and now you will get your Login Details by message instantly.
- Next, download Angel Broking iTrade Prime mobile app and login using your Angel Broking ID and Password which you have got by text message
- Create a new and secured password and You’re Done!
How To Invite Your Friends to Angel Broking & Earn A Free Gift Voucher?
Angel Broking benefits its users with an introducer program that lets you introduce your friends and family members to Angel Broking and earn gift vouchers worth Rs, 750. To introduce your friend on Angel Broking, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to Angel Broking menu and tap on Angel Broking Refer & Earn Option.
- Enter your Angel Broking User ID and Get your Angel Broking Referral Link
- Share the link with your friends and family members
- That’s it! You can now earn free gift vouchers when your refer friend joins Angel Broking.
Terms & Conditions
- The Angel Broking Referral Code offer is valid till August 31, 2021.
- On every successful referral, you will get a gift voucher worth Rs.750, ARQ Prime – Robo Advisory free for one month and Stock market training program worth Rs 2000 for FREE
- The gift voucher will be valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
- For you to be eligible for the offer, your friend needs to open an account within 30 days of submission of the lead.
- If you refer someone to Angel Broking, he/she will get Free Demat Account, Brokerage cashback for one month, ARQ Prime – Robo Advisory free for one month and Stock market training program worth Rs 2000 for FREE
Find us at the office
Mcevilly- Liposky street no. 40, 55778 Tórshavn, Faroe Islands
Give us a ring
+23 188 845 957
Mon - Fri, 7:00-15:00